Warming Vegetable Soup
Warm the cockles of your heart with this rustic soup from our Natur House nutritionists!
- Red pepper
- Black pepper
- Mixed herbs
- Natur House Dietesse stock cubes
Vary the amount of vegetables depending on the amount of soup you wish to make! You can make a big batch to freeze and use as required.
1. Bring 1-2 litres of water to the boil in a pot.
2. Add 2 or 4 Natur House Dietesse stock cubes to the water (2 cubes for a 1 litre serving or 4 for a 2 litre serving).
3. Add all vegetables to the pot and allow to cook for approximately 45 minutes.
4. Once cooked, gently blend all the ingredients until smooth.
5. Add black pepper and herbs as required for seasoning.
6. Garnish with some fresh parsley.
7. Serve and enjoy!