- 1 banana
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 sachet of SLIMBEL pudding
- 150ml water or skimmed milk
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 2 crushed FIBROKI biscuits
- Add banana, egg whites, baking powder and vanilla essence to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour pancake batter in circles. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes until bubbles start to form and the pancakes begin to rise slightly, then flip over.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, begin making SLIMBEL sauce. Empty 1/2 a sachet into a bowl and milk/water. Whisk well until smooth.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate, cover in SLIMBEL sauce and sprinkle with a handful of blueberries and crushed FIBROKI biscuit.
- Serve and enjoy!