This simple recipe is delicious and diet-friendly. A perfect Valentine’s breakfast idea, which can double up as a simple pudding to end a romantic evening!
· 4 dessert spoons of 0% fat yoghurt (Greek style preferably);
· 14 strawberries, chopped up into little pieces;
· 6 or 8 FIBROKI cacao biscuits, crushed up;
· 2 glass tumblers.
1. Chop up the strawberries, leaving 4 whole ones to the side for the end.
2. Crush up all the FIBROKI biscuits. You can do this by placing them in a plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin.
3. Start to layer your parfait. First, add a layer of chopped strawberries to the bottom of the tumbler, followed by a layer of yoghurt and, finally, a thin layer of the biscuit crumb. Repeat this in both tumblers until the top of the glass is reached.
4. Chop the remaining strawberries in half (lengthways) and place on a flat surface, cut side down. Make a heart shape by cutting into the top of the strawberries, similar to an ‘M’ shape, and place them on top of the parfait to decorate.
5. Serve and enjoy!