Our seasonal recipe for a deliciously festive frittata – easy to make and a great way to reuse some of your Christmas left-overs!
– 2 whole eggs (yolk and white)
– 4 egg whites
– Baby potato x 3 (boiled)
– Turkey breast x 100g (leftover)
– Lean baked ham x 100g (leftover)
– Red onion (small) x 1
– Brussel sprouts (steamed)
– Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
– Cranberry Sauce
Served with a mixed garden salad:
– Baby lettuce
– Spring onion
– Balsamic vinaigrette
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a small loaf tin (HWD approx. 24.5 x 14.5 x 7cm).
2. Sauté red onion, add chopped up brussel sprouts and baby potatoes to the pan for a golden colour.
3. Whisk the eggs and add vegetables and cooked (leftover) meats to the bowl with whisked eggs.
4. Pour the mixture into a loaf tin.
5. Apply a thin layer of cranberry sauce on top of the frittata.
6. Cook until golden brown (approx. 15-20mins).
7. Prepare the mixed garden salad.
8. Serve and enjoy!!